Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

The Las Vegas Bull Almost Had A Fantasy Year End Of NFL Football



Just seems like yesterday that this old Bull was cleaning up the barbecue grill
getting ready for the NFL pre-season to begin.
I started getting my hopes up for my three favorite teams?
Three favorite teams?
Living in Las Vegas, and not having an NFL team is sort of a bummer.
But after you've lived here a while you adopt a team or two to cheer for.
My teams being the Denver Broncos and the San Francisco 49ers.
And of course living in Dallas for a good bit of my life, I'm still loyal to my Dallas Cowboys ??? ...
Since the Cowboys blew their chances for the Playoffs, or should I say that
"Throw The Ball To The Other Team" Orton and Romo threw the Cowboys Playoff hopes away,
I got really psyched up for yesterday's games !
Could this be a Fantasy Year of football for me?
Could two of my favorite teams be going to New York in a few weeks to play the Super Game?
Denver handled Brady and the Patriots fairly easy I must say!
But my 49ers with Colin Kaepernick at the trigger, shot and missed the Seahawks yesterday.
A few times during the game I caught myself saying ...
My 49ers look like they're playing like my Dallas Cowboys, You've got to be kidding! ...
And the Refs, they're having an off game too !
The Seahawks, the refs, and the 12th man thing almost didn't get the job done,
but the Seahawks defense did ...
To my 49ers ... You had a great year!
Head back to California and take it easy for a while, sit on the dock of the bay until next year ...
Got to say that the Pigskin Experts knew what they were doing this year going with the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks almost the entire year ...

Good Luck to my Denver Broncos in XLVIII ...
   You too Seattle ...

The Las Vegas Bull



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello ...

Got Comments, Opinions, Or Just Have Something To Say ?

The Las Vegas Bull